Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The manuscript contains no author/institutional identification elements.
- The submission has not been previously published elsewhere, is original and has been written by the stated authors.
- The article is not currently being considered for publication by any other journal and will not be submitted for such review while under review by CCT.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines.
- An English version for title, abstract and keywords is included.
- Spell and grammar checks have been performed.
- All authors have read the manuscript and agree to publish it.
Copyright NoticeCidades, Comunidades e Territórios by DINÂMIA'CET-IUL is licensed under a Creative Commons Atribuição-Uso Não-Comercial-Proibição de realização de Obras Derivadas 4.0 Unported License.
Permissions beyond the scope of this license may be available at mailto:email@example.com.
In accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation 2016/679, CIDADES, Comunidades e Territórios, through its publishing institution DINÂMIA'CET-IUL, Instituto Universitário de Lisboa, acts as the Controller of the personal data you provide, and these data will be entered into a register of the processing activity owned by the company.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.
Under no circumstances will the data be transferred among these companies without your express consent, and you will always be informed about the company or companies which will process your data through the particular terms and conditions of the recruitment process in which you take part.
Your data will be protected with security measures of a technical and organizational nature in order to guarantee the safety of personal information and prevent their non-authorized modification, loss, processing or access, in the light of the scope, context and purposes of the processing; the state of the technique and the existing risks, such as control proceedings for the safety of the information systems. When determining these measures, criteria such as the scope, context and purposes of the processing have been taken into account, as well as the state of the technique and the existing risks.