Pediatric cardiology in the 21st century: advances and challenges
2. Tunca Y, Kadandale J, Pivnick E. Long-term survival in Patau syndrome .Clin Dysmorphol. 2001; 10:149-50.
3. Bhanumathi B, Goyel N, Mishra Z. Trisomy 18 in a 50-year-old female. Indian J Hum Genet 2006; 12:146-7.
4. Murray CJL, Barber RM, Foreman KJ, Ozgoren AB, Abd-Allah F, Abera SF, et al. GBD 2013 DALYs and HALE Collaborators. Global, regional, and national disability adjusted life years (DALYs) for 306 diseases and injuries and healthy life expectancy (HALE) for 188 countries, 1990–2013: quantifying the epidemiological transition. Lancet 2015; 386:2145–91. https://doi.org/10.1016/S0140-6736(15)61340-X.
5. GBD 2013 Mortality and Causes of Death Collaborators. Global, regional, and national age-sex specific all cause and cause-specific mortality for 240 causes of death, 1990-2013: a systematic analysis for the Global Burden of Disease Study 2013. Lancet. 2015; 385:117–71. https://doi.org/10.1016/S0140-6736(14)61682-2.
6. Global Burden of Disease Study 2013 Collaborators. Global, regional and national incidence, prevalence, and years lived with disability for 301 acute and chronic diseases and injuries in 188 countries, 1990– 2013: a systematic analysis for the Global Burden of Disease Study 2013. Lancet. 2015; 386:743–800. https://doi.org/10.1016/S0140-6736(15)60692-4.
7. Murray, C. J.L, Lopez, A. D. Global Health Statistics. A Compendium of Incidence, Prevalence and Mortality Estimates for Over 200 Conditions. Harvard University Press; 1996. p.1010.
8. Zühlke L, Karthikeyan G, Engel ME, Rangarajan S, Mackie P. Clinical Outcomes in 3343 Children and Adults with Rheumatic Heart Disease from 14 Low and Middle Income Countries: 2-Year Follow-up of the Global Rheumatic Heart Disease Registry (the REMEDY Study). Circulation. 2016; 134:1456-66. https://doi.org/10.1161/CIRCULATIONAHA.116.024769.
9. Ministério da Saúde (BR) [Internet]. Sistema de Informações Hospitalares do SUS (SIH/SUS). Disponível em: http://w3.datasus.gov.br/datasus/datasus. php.
10. Robertson KA, Volmink JV, Mayosi BM. Antibiotics for the primary prevention of acute rheumatic fever: a meta-analysis. BMC Cardiovasc Disord. 2005; 5:11. https:// doi: 10.1186/1471-2261-5-11.
11. Terreri MT, Ferraz MB, Goldenberg J, Len C, Hilario MOE. Resource utilization and cost of rheumatic fever. J Rheumatol. 2001; 28:1394–7.
12. Karthikeyan G, Zühlke L, Engel M, Rangarajan S, Yusuf S, Teo K, et al. Rationale and design of a Global Rheumatic Heart Disease Registry: the REMEDY study. Am Heart J. 2012; 163:535-40.
Copyright (c) 2019 NASCER E CRESCER - BIRTH AND GROWTH MEDICAL JOURNAL
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International License.
Copyright and access
This journal offers immediate free access to its content, following the principle that providing free scientific knowledge to the public provides greater global democratization of knowledge.
The works are licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution Non-commercial 4.0 International license.
Nascer e Crescer – Birth and Growth Medical Journal do not charge any submission or processing fee to the articles submitted.