Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The contribution is original and unpublished, and is not being evaluated for publication by any other journal.
- Submission files are in Microsoft Word formatting or equivalent (provided they are not larger than 2MB).
- The text is written in a word file formatted A4 pages within 2.5 cm margins, Times New Roman or Arial font size 12, with double line spacing. The pages are numbered sequentially in the heading with right alignment. Tables and figures are in attachment.
- The text follows the standard style and bibliographic requirements described in the segment Instructions to Authors available in the topic About the journal / Submissions. Authors declare that they fully respected APA's (7th edition) formatting and citation norms. Authors also declare their knowledge that disregard to fully conforming to the Motricidade's regulations may incur in enough ground for the manuscript's immediate rejection, entailing that the manuscript will not even be subjected to peer evaluation.
- The identification of authorship of the work was removed from the file and the Properties option in Word, thus ensuring the confidentiality of the blind-review criteria, for the peer review process, according to the instructions available at Ensuring a Blind Peer Review.
- If the manuscript is accepted for publication, the author(s) accept to pay a publication fee of 150 euros (plus VAT of 23%) for articles with five authors. If the article has six or more authors, the authors accept to pay a publication fee of 30 euros per author.
The authors of submitted manuscripts must transfer the full copyright to Journal Motricidade / Desafio Singular Editions. Granting copyright permission allows the publication and dissemination of the article in printed or electronic formats and copyrights start at the moment the manuscript is accepted for publication. It also allows Journal Motricidade to use and commercialize the article in terms of licensing, lending or selling its content to indexation/abstracts databases and other entities.
According to the terms of the Creative Commons licence, authors may reproduce a reasonable number of copies for personal or professional purpose but without any economic gains. SHERPA/RoMEO allows authors to post a final digital copy (post-printing version) of the article in their websites or on their institutions' scientific repository.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal will be used exclusively for the services provided by this publication, not available for other purposes or to third parties.