Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- Copyright (c) belongs to Sisyphus – Journal of Education (However, we encourage issued articles to be published elsewhere, provided that Sisyphus authorization is asked for and that authors integrate our original source citation and a link to our website).
- It's an original article, not yet published nor under consideration for publication elsewhere (excluding abstracts or writings extracted from conferences or theses). Any modification should be communicated and justified in the "Comments to the Editor" section.
- This article has been sanctioned by all authors and may be published as it has been submitted.
- This article will be uploaded without references to acknowledgments, financial support, authors’ names or affiliation.
- This article has been written in Portuguese, English (U.K.) or Spanish.
- This article does not exceed 10,000 words, it has an abstract with a word count between 100 and 150 words, and has 3 to 5 keywords.
- This article has been submitted in an editable format (docx, doc) and according to the template available at the journal’s website.
- This article follows APA Style, 6th edition.
Vol 8, Issue 1 (2020): Políticas educativas e mudanças na profissão docente
[thematic issue] Edited by Dalila Andrade Oliveira (Universidade Federal de Minas Gerais, Brazil) and Sofia Viseu (Instituto de Educação da Universidade de Lisboa, Portugal)
Este número temático tem como propósito apresentar um conjunto de estudos com extensa base empírica que refletem sobre os efeitos na reestruturação da profissão docente de mudanças que se operam nas políticas educativas contemporâneas. Mais precisamente, a partir de geografias latino-americanas, dá-se conhecer como se têm operado processos de reconfiguração da profissão docente no contexto dos processos de regulação transnacional da educação. Nesse sentido, o número convida a refletir sobre mudanças no trabalho e profissão docente, designadamente na formação e trajetórias socioprofissionais, nos perfis dos professores e nas modalidades de ingresso, avaliação e progressão na carreira, às quais não são alheias as políticas inspiradas nas ideias da Nova Gestão Pública, a cuja circulação transnacional se associa a intervenção reguladora de múltiplas organizações internacionais, através de processos de agenda e rule-setting e de rule-following.
Education XXI addresses the diversification, modernization and improvement of education. It studies the development of educational structures, processes and practices, including the integration and use of digital technologies, oriented towards the promotion of socially relevant learning. Attention is given to two central problems: quality of learning, considering issues related to the acquisition and development of competences and skills; and inclusion, addressing the ongoing engagement with diversity.
Change Forces in Education
Change Forces in Education deals with the issues of coordination, steering and monitoring of change in education systems. Attention is given to two central problems: the professional development in education professions, particularly focusing on the socialization and training processes of teachers and other educators; and the processes and effects of participation and accountability in the governance of education systems, particularly focusing on the construction, implementation and assessment of educational public policies.
Copyright (c) belongs to Sisyphus - Journal of Education. However, we encourage issued articles to be published elsewhere, provided that Sisyphus authorization is asked for and that authors integrate our original source citation and a link to our website.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International License (CC BY-NC 4.0).
Author Self-Archiving Policy
Author(s) are permitted to self-archive the final published version in institutional or thematic repositories, and in their personal or institutional websites.
Provided names, addresses, and other personal information will be exclusively used by our journal editors and for the stated purposes of the journal, and will not be granted to third parties or made available for any other purpose. Sisyphus Privacy Statement is entailed with the IE-Ulisboa Privacy and Personal Data Protection Policy.