Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
Copyright (c) belongs to Sisyphus - Journal of Education (However, we encourage issued articles to be published elsewhere, provided that Sisyphus authorization is asked for and that authors integrate our original source citation and a link to our website)
- It's an original article, not yet published nor under consideration for publication elsewhere (excluding abstracts or writings extracted from conferences or theses). Any modification should be communicated and justified in the "Comments to the Editor" section.
- This article has been sanctioned by all authors and may be published as it has been submitted.
- This article will be uploaded without references to acknowledgments, financial support, authors’ names or affiliation.
- This article has been written in Portuguese, English (U.K.) or Spanish.
- This article does not exceed 10,000 words, it has an abstract with a word count between 100 and 150 words, and has 3 to 5 keywords.
- This article has been submitted in an editable format (docx, doc) and according to the template available at the journal’s website.
- This article follows APA Style, 6th edition.
Copyright (c) belongs to Sisyphus - Journal of Education. However, we encourage issued articles to be published elsewhere, provided that Sisyphus authorization is asked for and that authors integrate our original source citation and a link to our website.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International License (CC BY-NC 4.0).
Author Self-Archiving Policy
Author(s) are permitted to self-archive the final published version in institutional or thematic repositories, and in their personal or institutional websites.
Provided names, addresses, and other personal information will be exclusively used by our journal editors and for the stated purposes of the journal, and will not be granted to third parties or made available for any other purpose.